Did you know?
- There is often a “language barrier” between management and safety, so any improvements must relate directly to operating metrics
- That focusing on “base hits” versus “home runs” can help accomplish more things over a longer time
- You can implement solutions to cut waste by reusing scrap materials and help to eliminate landfill items.
- One easy way to keep people safe is to use simple identifiers to rank possible risk: Green—low; Yellow—caution; Red—High Risk
- Naming new tools, fixtures and improvements after employees gains better buy-in
- There is evidence showing the possibility of reduced injury risk from sit/stand workstations
- People who stand more at work (versus sit) will, over time, show a significant increase in performance
- Using 3-D technology enables you to print unique tools & fixtures
Look for more QP3 Fun Facts coming this summer:
- June 19-21, 2017, ErgoX Conference, Tampa, FL
- August 22-24, 2017, National Ergonomics Conference & Exposition, Las Vegas, NV
… Would love to see you there. Email us to set up a time to meet!